Landlord and Tenant Disputes

If you are a tenant in a property and have been suffering for years, what can you do about it? Has the condition of your home become uninhabitable? Has your health suffered? Is your landlord refusing to do anything about it? If this applies to you, Roskell Davies & Co can help you to arrange for the repairs to be made and for compensation to be claimed.

If you would like to process a claim for tenant landlord disputes, why not call us now on 0800 142 2901 for your free initial conversation. Alternatively you can complete an Online Enquiry and we will call you to explain your legal rights to you.

Our Expertise In Housing Disrepair Compensation In Birmingham

We have helped many people to take action due to the housing disrepair of the property they are living in. Our help can include:

  • Demanding that your landlord make urgent repairs;
  • Threatening and taking court action (if necessary); and
  • Obtaining compensation for your health and suffering.

The disrepair action can be urgent, particularly if it relates to the heating of your property in the winter. We are here to take urgent action for you to protect your legal rights.

Our Costs

We offer a completely free initial enquiry, so that we can find out about your situation, explain your legal rights and advise you exactly how we can help you. At that time we will also explain the funding options available to you, which may include a No Win No Fee Agreement, payment by instalments or a variety of funding options.

Contact Us Today

For more information about tenant and landlord disputes, please call us free now on 0800 142 2901 or complete our Online Enquiry.